Booking Terms & Conditions
The hirer (you/your thereafter) accepts these terms and conditions completely when you book online or pay your deposit at our Styling Suite. If you are under the age of 18, you agree that you have reviewed and accepted these terms with your parent or legal guardian. Based on this we will assume that you have accepted this and we are then able to provide our services to you.
2. The Hirer’s responsibilities (You)
- Full payment of the garment must be paid in accordance with these terms prior to collection or postage.
- You will not make any alterations to the garment while in your possession.
- You must treat the garment/s hired as you would your own.
- You will not attempt to fit into a dress that is too small for you, you will not try and zip up a dress that is too tight and therefore damage the zip. All zips are inspected prior to collection/postage of the item. In the event the garment’s zip is damaged by you then you will be required to pay for the repair by One Night Stand Designer Hire’s nominated Dressmaker.
- Within 5 hours of receiving the garment/s advise One Night Stand Designer Hire of any defects.
- Jewellery such as bangles should not be used if it is likely to cause any damage to the fabric of the garment. This applies also to handbags. Smooth handbags are acceptable.
- Fake tan should not be applied within 48 hours of wearing the garment.
- Steaming of the garment is acceptable but do not attempt to iron, alter or clean the garment in any way.
You are aware that the garment hired may not be brand new and may show general fair wear and tear.
3. Deposit / Bond
- A security bond of $100 will be required and payable at the time of making your booking. This will hold the garment for your nominated hire period. The bond will be returned to you once the garment has been returned to us in the same condition it was hired to you. This bond is not refundable if you choose to cancel your booking, however, it will be left in credit for you to use for a later hire within 12 months.
- In the event that the garment/s are returned damaged or require cleaning outside of the standard cleaning as included in your rental cost, deductions from your bond may be charged. Deductions from your bond will also be incurred for late returns.
4. Payment Terms
- The ‘hire fee’ for the garment/s will be the hire fee and delivery fees and any additional charges listed on the website in relation to the hire of products. When you order a garment you authorise One Night Stand Designer Hire to charge your payment method for your hire fee. In addition to your hire order for a garment, you authorise One Night Stand Designer Hire to charge your payment method to the original RRP of the product in the circumstances of not complying to our terms and conditions and not abiding to your commitment as the hirer.
- ID in the form of photo ID (Drivers Licence), credit card or other forms of identification will be required upon each hire. Failure to provide this information will forfeit the hire and any incorrect information will be deemed as breach of hire.
5. Cancellations / Credit voucher
- In the event that you cancel your booking in writing at least 14 days prior to your nominated hire period you will receive a refund of your hire amount less your bond/deposit which can be used for a future hire within 12 months. Bookings that are cancelled in writing within 14 days of your nominated hire period will result in the hire cost and the bond being held as a store credit minus a handling fee of $15 for a future hire that must be used within 12 months.
- Hire credits are valid for 12 months and will expire after this time. Hire credits can not be used for sale items and must be used for hire garments only.
- Hire credits may be used once only.
- Credit Vouchers must be used by direct contact with One Night Stand Designer Hire and not via our online ordering service.
- You may exchange your hire garment up to 2 weeks before your nominated hire period, subject to availability.
- One Night Stand Designer Hire incorporates the cleaning costs into your hire cost. Garments must under no circumstances be cleaned by you.
8. Hire period and late fees
- The 5-day hire period commences once all monies have been paid to One Night Stand Designer Hire and you collect/receive the garment.
If returning the garment by post, your lodged Australia Post receipt date acts as your end hire date.
- Should the garment not be returned to One Night Stand Designer Hire by the Hire end date then a late fee of $30 per overdue day will be deducted from your paid bond.
- Not all garments can be posted due to their delicate nature. This will be confirmed with you at the time of hire. One Night Stand Designer Hire uses Express Postage Satchels, which allow next day delivery in most Capital Cities within Australia. Please refer to Australia Post website for further information regarding the Guaranteed-Next-Day-Delivery network within Australia. The fee is $30 for return postage. One Night Stand Designer Hire will not be liable for garments not received by your event date due to delays by Australia Post.
- One Night Stand Designer Hire will forward you the tracking number once the garment has been lodged with Australia Post. You are then able to track your order via Australia Post.
- Returning of the hired garment must be lodged by you at an Australia Post Office by 4pm on or before your final hire date. Please forward a copy of the receipt provided by Australia Post with the tracking number so that we can track the return of the garment.
10. Sizing Issues
- Once the garment has been received/posted, the client will receive no refund for cancellations in the event the garment does not fit correctly. We highly recommend visiting our Styling Suite on the Gold Coast for a Try-On.
- Depending on the garment, temporary hemming or alterations may be completed by One Night Stand Designer Hire’s nominated Dress-maker at a fee payable by you. Alterations will be made by One Night Stand Designer Hire prior to your collection or postage of the garment. Alterations will be agreed by One Night Stand Designer Hire and the Hirer at the time of making the booking.
12. Warranties and disclaimers
- One Night Stand Designer Hire reserves the right to suspend or terminate without notice your access to our services under these Terms or any content at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.